We exist to support the Virginia Tech community by developing, coordinating, and managing application software systems that provide critical information services.
- Sep 13, 2017 Copeland Earns Project Management Certification Samuel Copeland, Assistant Information Technology Project Manager within Enterprise Systems, has just earned the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification from the Project Management Institute.
- Sep 11, 2017 Terri Pecora named Director of Academic Applications Pecora succeeds Janet Linkous, who retired last June, as Director of Academic Applications.
- Aug 31, 2017 Welcome to StarRez! Virginia Tech's $50 Million Housing Management System The needs of the modern user and of Virginia Tech demand an efficient and extensible tool. Now in its first full year of use, the benefits of StarRez have multiplied exponentially for the university.
- Aug 24, 2017 Congratulations to ScrumMaster Certificate Recipients Several members of Enterprise Systems participated in ScrumMaster training provided by Excella Consulting. After successful completion of the course and examination, trainees received their official certification as ScrumMasters.
- Aug 04, 2017 Leave System Enhancement Arrives for Paid Overtime In May 2017, HR Applications and the HR Leave Group rolled out a collaborative effort to improve the processing of paid overtime at Virginia Tech.
IT News @ Virginia Tech
- Sep 19, 2017 Find and connect to university services on Virginia Tech's OneCampus site This is a notice introducing OneCampus to the Faculty/Staff population
- Sep 13, 2017 Find university services on Virginia Tech's OneCampus site This is a notice announcing OneCampus to the Student Population
- Sep 07, 2017 Virginia Tech collaboration with colleges and universities allows Virginia Cyber Range to thrive Launched in July 2016, the program offers a virtual environment where students can participate in immersive laboratory exercises that complement their cybersecurity courses.
- Aug 31, 2017 FCC grants streamlined request process for experimental radio licenses on Virginia Tech Blacksburg campus Campus notice regarding streamlined FCC license procurement for researchers on campus.
- Jun 26, 2017 Virginia Tech’s Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering hosts cybersecurity camp for high school teachers The department will host two GenCyber teacher camps for 50 high school teachers from across the country for the second year.